Cost per serving $0.82 view details
- 2 dozen Krispy Kreme donuts
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated)
- 2 (4.5-ounce) cans fruit cocktail (undrained)
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 (9-ounce) box raisins
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 or 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- Butter Rum Sauce:
- 1 stick butter
- 1 pound box confectioners' sugar
- Rum, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cube donuts into a large bowl. Pour other ingredients on top of donuts and let soak for a few minutes. Mix all ingredients together until donuts have soaked up the liquid as much as possible.
- Bake for about 1 hour until center has jelled.
- Top with Butter Rum Sauce. Melt butter and slowly stir in confectioners' sugar. Add rum and heat until bubbly. Pour over each serving
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 140g|
|Recipe makes 12 servings|
|Calories from Fat 109||24%|
|Total Fat 12.4g||16%|
|Saturated Fat 7.54g||30%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 82.82g||22%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.3g||4%|