This quiche is an old stand-by for me. Throw all ingredients into one bowl, mix it up and bake. So easy! It’s best served warm, with a side caesar salad. Great for breakfast, brunch or lunch. Plus, my kids devour it!
- 3 cups zucchini, grated (use a cheese grater)
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, grated (Gouda cheese is also good)
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 teaspoons fresh basil, chopped
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- Fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix well.
- Spoon the mixture into a 10-inch round glass pie plate that has been coated with cooking spray.
- Bake un-covered for 45-50 minutes, or until firm to the touch and golden brown.
- Cool 10 minutes before slicing.
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 145g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 146||53%|
|Total Fat 16.48g||21%|
|Saturated Fat 4.76g||19%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 20.26g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.4g||5%|