Cost per recipe $4.66 view details
- 2 c. kiwi-strawberry juice (or possibly whatever juice you prefer)
- 8-10 frzn strawberries (must be frzn)
- 1 whole banana (frzn for thicker frzn texture)
- 1/4 c. lowfat milk or possibly 1/2 c. of Cold Whip or possibly whipped cream
- 3-4 shots of tequila
- Place ingredients in blender and process till smooth. Adjust to taste.
- If too sour, add in a little bit of sugar. If too strong (from tequila), add in a little more lowfat milk or possibly Cold Whip.
- The texture of this drink is better when fruits are frzn, otherwise drink may be soupy rather than slushy. Submitted by: Jessica Whitney
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 542g|
|Calories from Fat 10||2%|
|Total Fat 1.2g||2%|
|Saturated Fat 0.49g||2%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 73.97g||20%|
|Dietary Fiber 6.8g||23%|