Cost per serving $2.33 view details
- 2 c. kiwi-strawberry juice (or possibly whatever juice you prefer)
- 8-10 frzn strawberries (must be frzn)
- 1 whole banana (frzn for thicker frzn texture)
- 1/4 c. lowfat milk or possibly 1/2 c. of Cold Whip or possibly whipped cream
- 3-4 shots of tequila
- Place ingredients in blender and process till smooth. Adjust to taste.
- If too sour, add in a little bit of sugar. If too strong (from tequila), add in a little more lowfat milk or possibly Cold Whip.
- The texture of this drink is better when fruits are frzn, otherwise drink may be soupy rather than slushy. Submitted by: Jessica Whitney
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 271g|
|Recipe makes 2 servings|
|Calories from Fat 5||2%|
|Total Fat 0.6g||1%|
|Saturated Fat 0.25g||1%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 36.98g||10%|
|Dietary Fiber 3.4g||11%|