As most Koreans will attest to, ramyun or instant noodles can be a saviour when in need of something quick and fast to eat. Fortunately for us, most of the Korean instant noodles are too spicy for the kids but just right us adults. We love the spiciness of the dish but always try to make it complete by ......full story and recipe at http://www.oliviajasonkim.com
- 1 Kimchi Ramyun package
- 1 cup kimchi
- 1 egg, poached
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 3, 4 cups water
- 1 scallion, thinly sliced (garnish)
- 1. Bring to a running boil a pot of water, about 3 or 4 cups of water.
- 2. Pour sauce packets and cup of kimchi into the boiling water. Boil for a few minutes.
- 3. Add the noodles and carefully crack the egg (if you like it poached), boiling for about 5 minutes.
- 4. Transfer to a large soup bowl and add the green onion slices.
- *As with most Korean soup or noodles dishes, adjust the seasoning according to taste preference. It is helpful to have seasonings like garlic and ginger powder as well gochujang and gochugaru (red pepper paste and flakes) to create a dish that fits your flavor profile.
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 3055g|
|Calories from Fat 43||38%|
|Total Fat 4.76g||6%|
|Saturated Fat 1.42g||6%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 10.45g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.3g||8%|