- One can of Hormel Chilli With Beans
- One pack of shredded cheese
- One 16 oz pack of cream cheese ( White Rose )
- Set out cream cheese to become room temperature and soften. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- One cream cheese becomes softened, take your pan (about 10 by 6 inch) and spread cream cheese in it. This will be the first layer.
- After spreading, spread out the Hormel Chili over it. This is your second layer.
- Take your shredded cheese and put it all over. This is the top layer. Cover everything with it.
- Put it oven. Bake for 30 minutes or until bubbly.