Many of you know these outrageously delicious bars as Magic Bars or Hello Dollys. I’m calling them, “Magical Bars” because they are just that. In fact, they’re probably the best bars ever created! They’re super rich and decadent. These magical bars require no mixing and best of all, you don’t sacrifice flavor for the lack of work! Just six ingredients layered right in the pan. They’re a whole lot skinnier because I’m using reduced-fat butter, fat-free sweetened condensed milk and a lot less chocolate, nuts and coconut. Each delectable bar has 133 calories, 5.7 grams of fat and 4 Weight Watchers POINTS PLUS. Everybody loves these!
- Â¼ cup reduced-fat butter
- 1Â¼ cup graham cracker crumbs
- Â½ cup flaked coconut (sweetened)
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (14oz) can fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- Â½ cup chopped walnuts
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2. In a 13Ã9 baking pan, generously coat all sides with cooking spray with flour, add the butter and place in the oven to melt. This will take no more than a minute.
- 3. Sprinkle the graham cracker crumbs evenly over the top of the butter and pat down a little. Do not mix.
- 4. Sprinkle the coconut evenly over the crumbs.
- 5. Sprinkle the chocolate chips evenly over the coconut.
- 6. Drizzle the sweetened condensed milk evenly over the chips. To make the milk easier to drizzle, place the can in a bowl of hot water for a few minutes.
- 7. Top with the nuts.
- 8. Bake for about 20-25 minutes until golden brown.
- 9. Cut into 24 squares while still somewhat hot. If you let them cool they become very difficult to cut!
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 44g|
|Recipe makes 24 servings|
|Calories from Fat 77||43%|
|Total Fat 8.97g||11%|
|Saturated Fat 4.73g||19%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 23.44g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.5g||5%|