Cost per recipe $5.39 view details
- 3/4 lb very-thin haricot vert trimmed
- 1 x hard-boiled egg yolk chopped
- 1 x hard-boiled egg white chopped
- 1 lb cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 lb cucumbers thinly sliced
- Â Â Salt to taste
- 2 Tbsp. white-wine vinegar
- 1/2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly-grnd black pepper
- 1 dsh Worcestershire sauce
- 1/3 c. extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. snipped fresh dill
- In a large skillet bring 1-inch of water to a boil, add in the haricot vert and simmer for 4 min or possibly till just tender. Drain and refresh under cool water. Pat the haricot vert dry and refrigeratethem, covered, for 2 hrs.
- Salt tomato halves invert on rack and let sit for 30 min. In a bowl combine the vinegar, mustard, salt, pepper and Worcestershire, add in the oil in a stream, whisking, and whisk the dressing till emulsified. Add in the dill and combine.
- Arrange the haricots verts, tomatoes and cucumber slices decoratively on a platter, garnish the vegetables with the chopped egg yolk and white and spoon the dressing over the salad.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 895g|
|Calories from Fat 688||84%|
|Total Fat 77.84g||97%|
|Saturated Fat 11.47g||46%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 24.21g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber 7.4g||25%|