To make this "guiltless" I use spaghetti made from soy flour and whole wheat. It has 13 grams of protein per serving. However, the sauce would be delicious with angel hair or any pasta you like.
- 2-3 cloves of garlic
- 1 jalape
- Finely chop garlic and jalapeÃ±o
- Pour olive oil in a very large skillet and heat on low for a min.
- Add the garlic and jalapeno to the oil and remove pan from heat. Set aside.
- Coarsely chop tomatoes and add to the pan. Mix the tomatoes in well with the oil, garlic and jalapeÃ±os; let sit for about an hour. This is the pasta sauce.
- Boil water and cook pasta as instructed on the package.
- Drain pasta and add to the sauce. Put the pan on low heat and let the pasta and the sauce heat through for about a min or two.
- Pour the pasta and sauce on a large platter and sprinkle chopped basil and Parmesan evenly over the dish.
- Serve family style.
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 1g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 0||0%|
|Total Fat 0.01g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 0.36g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.0g||0%|