Cost per serving $3.43 view details
- 1/3 c. Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. Ancho or possibly New Mexico chile pwdr
- 1 Tbsp. Fresh lime juice
- Â Â Kosher salt to taste
- Â Â Freshly-grnd black pepper to taste
- 4 x four-oz Fillets of halibut, sea bass, or possibly cod
- 4 x ten-inch Flour or possibly corn tortillas lightly grilled
- Â Â Cabbage Slaw see * Note
- Â Â Citrus Salsa see * Note
- Â Â Cilantro Aioli see * Note
- Prepare a charcoal fire or possibly preheat a stovetop grill.
- In a small bowl, combine the extra virgin olive oil, chile pwdr, lime juice, salt, and pepper. Brush liberally, on the fillets. Grill the fish till it is just done.
- To serve, place a hot grilled tortilla on each plate. Top with one quarter of the Cabbage Slaw, a portion of the grilled fish, a heaping Tbsp. or possibly two of the Citrus Salsa, and a spoonful of the Cilantro Aioli. Fold or possibly roll and serve.
- This recipe yields 4 servings.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 138g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 185||63%|
|Total Fat 20.9g||26%|
|Saturated Fat 2.89g||12%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 2.22g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g||3%|