Cost per serving $2.68 view details
- One 6 to 8â long first portion daikon, peeled
- 1 to 1 1/2 lemon juice
- 1/4 onion, washed, julienne
- 1 tbsp dried shrimp flake (optional)
- 4 branch cilantro, chopped
- 6 cherry tomatoes, halves
- 1/4 cup candied walnuts
- 4 tbsp chili oil with flakes (see instruction below)
- 1.5 tbsp fish sauce
- Cut in half, width wise the diakon. In a large bowl place cold water and slice in the daikon with mandolin into paper thin sheets.
- Drain sliced daikon in a colander, rinse, then shake dry.
- In small bowl mix chili oil, some chili flakes, fish sauce and freshly squeeze lemon juice to make vinaigrette.
- In a large salad bowl dried daikon slices, onion, grape tomatoes, and vinaigrette. Toss gently; place on two salad plates, garnish with candied walnuts, dried shrimp flakes and chopped cilantro.
- Chili oil and flakes direction:
- Heat four tablespoons of vegetable oil and 1 teaspoon of chili flake (depending on your taste). Turn off the heat when you smell fry chili flakes.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 440g|
|Recipe makes 2 servings|
|Calories from Fat 43||34%|
|Total Fat 5.11g||6%|
|Saturated Fat 0.53g||2%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 18.71g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber 5.5g||18%|