Cost per serving $1.31 view details
- 2 cups water
- 1 1/2 cups whole wheat couscous
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 15 oz can garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup packed chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup packed chopped fresh mint
- 6 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- freshly ground black pepper to taste.
- Bring the water to a boil. Remove from heat and add the couscous. Stir, cover and let rest for 5 minutes. Fluff with a fork. Cool slightly by placing in a colander.
- Combine the remaining ingredients, except the pepper, in a separate bowl. Add the couscous and mix well. Season with the pepper.
- Serve at room temperature, or chill before serving.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 197g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 8||4%|
|Total Fat 0.97g||1%|
|Saturated Fat 0.13g||1%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 41.14g||11%|
|Dietary Fiber 5.0g||17%|