As you probably noticed already, I like easy, quick and healthy desserts. This is one of them. It took me exactly 3 minutes to make these delicious chocoplums.
I usually eat dark chocolate because it is healthier (don't tell, but sometimes I can't help myself and I eat regular milky chocolate, fortunately this rarely happens). This recipe was made with dark chocolate (85% cocoa) and it is absolutely delicious. The combination of soft plums with creamy chocolate and crunchy hazelnuts is amazing! I really hope you'll try this dessert. It's quick, easy and most of all, healthy!
- 10 dehydrated plums (you can soak them if you want bigger chocoplums; the plums will double their size; I skipped this part)
- 5 hazelnuts
- 5 dark chocolate squares
- 1 tbs hot water
- Heat some water (it's not necessary to be boiling water, just warm water in order to melt the chocolate). Put the chocolate in a small bowl. Add over one tablespoon of hot water. Stir until all chocolate is melted.
- Put 3-4 plums in the bowl and cover them with melted chocolate. Put them on a plate that was previously covered with baking sheet. Do the same thing for all the other plums.
- Add the hazelnuts in your food processor and grind them.
- Sprinkle the hazelnuts over the chocoplums.
- Put in freezer for 30-40 minutes then move them in the fridge or eat the little sweet treats.
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 143g|
|Recipe makes 10 servings|
|Calories from Fat 5||7%|
|Total Fat 0.59g||1%|
|Saturated Fat 0.04g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 16.26g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.0g||7%|