Cost per recipe $17.28 view details
- 1/4 c. Unsalted Butter (1/2 stick)
- 1/4 c. Extra virgin olive oil
- 2 clv garlic, chopped
- 1 med Onion, finely minced
- 1 lb Crab Meat
- 4 ounce Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 can (7 ounce.) Green Chiles, minced
- 3 Tbsp. Fresh Cilantro, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. Mayonnaise
- 1 tsp Salt
- 18 x Flour Tortillas
- 12 ounce Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- Heat the butter and extra virgin olive oil in a saucepan till blended. Pour all but 2 Tbsp. Of the butter mix into a bowl, and set aside. Add in the onion and let it soften (almost translucent/soft), then add in the garlic to the remaining 2 Tbsp. of butter mix. Saute/fry over medium heat for 2 min. Remove from heat. Stir in the crab meat, cream cheese, chiles, cilantro, mayonnaise, and salt.
- Spread one side of a tortilla with the crab mix. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Top with another tortilla. Add in 1 1/2 to 2 teaspoon of butter mix to preheated skillet and heat on medium. Saute/fry the quesadilla in the butter mix till brown on both sides. Cut each quesadilla into 6 wedges. Serve with Mango Relish.
- The Quesadilla mix can be made up to one day ahead.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1282g|
|Calories from Fat 2411||74%|
|Total Fat 271.26g||339%|
|Saturated Fat 127.81g||511%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 23.71g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber 3.9g||13%|