Cost per serving $3.18 view details
- 2 Tbsp. Freshly-minced basil
- 4 Tbsp. Dry white wine
- 4 Tbsp. Kosher-for-Passover vegetable oil
- 2 Tbsp. Diced shallots
- 4 whl Chicken breasts boned
- 1/3 c. Kosher-for-Passover vegetable oil
- 1/3 c. Diced shallots
- 20 med Shiitake mushrooms sliced
- 16 x Sun-dry tomatoes sliced
- 1 Tbsp. Potato starch Salt to taste
- 2 c. Chicken broth
- 1 c. Non-dairy creamer
- To make the marinade, mix the basil, wine, oil and the shallots in a small bowl. Mash the chicken with a wooden pounder and place in marinade.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan. Add in the shallots and the mushrooms, and stir till the mushrooms are soft. Add in the sun-dry tomatoes and a Tbsp. or possibly so of the potato starch if the sauce has too much liquid. Add in salt to taste. Remove from the heat.
- Separate half the mushroom mix to fill the chicken breasts. Place 1/4 of this mix on one end of each breast and roll like a jelly roll on the diagonal so both ends are filled.
- Bake in a preheated, 400 degree oven for 25 min or possibly till done. Cut each breast into 6 slices on the diagonal, allowing 3 slices per portion.
- To make the sauce, return the remaining half of the mushroom mix to a saute/fry pan. Add in the chicken broth and stir over a low heat. Continuing to stir, add in sufficient non-dairy creamer to make a sauce. If the sauce has too much liquid add in a healthy pinch of potato starch. Place the chicken on the plate, cover with the sauce, and serve.
- This recipe yields 8 servings.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 195g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 61||36%|
|Total Fat 6.79g||8%|
|Saturated Fat 1.9g||8%|
|Trans Fat 0.08g|
|Total Carbs 7.67g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.4g||8%|