Cost per serving $1.43 view details
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 1/2 cup olive oil or sunflower oil
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 1 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 3 cups oatmeal flakes
- 3/4 cup chopped walnut
- 3/4 cup dried fruit cranberries and more
- 3/4 cup cheddar cheese grated and more.
- In a mixer, put butter, oil and sugar ( both brown and white) mix until soft and fluffy.
- Beat the eggs, add vanilla and milk and mix well.
- Then add to the butter oil sugar mixture
- Now combine the flour, baking soda and baking powder.
- Then add the mixture gradually to the mixing bowl.
- Mix until combined
- Add the oats and chopped walnut and mix until just combined.
- Now the most exciting part, add cranberries and mix until just combined.
- Another exciting moment: Turn off the mixer, add the cheese and mix until just combined using a wooden spatula.
- That's it.. now its time to bake..Bake at 350 (180) for 20 minutes. I use ice cream scoop to measure my cookie drops and I add more cranberries and cheese on top, the more, the merrier!
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 212g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 419||46%|
|Total Fat 47.87g||60%|
|Saturated Fat 17.24g||69%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 105.48g||28%|
|Dietary Fiber 5.4g||18%|