Cost per serving $1.68 view details
- 2 cups Graham cracker crumbs
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 1/4 pound Butter, melted
- 2 (8 oz) packages Cream cheese
- 1-1/2 cups Confectioners sugar
- 4 Bananas, sliced
- 1 (15 oz) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 (16 oz) container Frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Maraschino cherries
- Peanuts, crushed
- Combine Graham cracker crumbs, sugar and melted butter. Mix together and press into a greased 9X13 inch cake pan. Refrigerate until chilled.
- Beat together the cream cheese and confectioners sugar. Spread over chilled Graham cracker crust.
- Layer bananas and pineapple over cheese mixture. Cover fruit with whipped topping. Top with cherries and chopped nuts.
- Refrigerate and serve chilled.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 229g|
|Recipe makes 12 servings|
|Calories from Fat 271||41%|
|Total Fat 30.58g||38%|
|Saturated Fat 17.45g||70%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 92.79g||25%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.5g||8%|