Cost per serving $0.43 view details
- 1 (6-7lb.) fully cooked, bone-in ham
- 30-32 whole cloves
- 1 (10 oz.) bottle orange soda (not orange juice!)
- 1 Â¼ cups orange marmalade
- Â½ cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- Â¼ cup Dijon mustard
- Remove skin from ham, and trim fat to Â¼-inch thickness.
- Make Â¼-inch-deep cuts in a diamond pattern all over surface of ham and insert cloves at 1-inch intervals. Place ham in an aluminum foil-lined 13x9 inch pan.
- Stir together soft drink, marmalade and brown sugar until smooth. Pour mixture evenly over ham.
- Bake at 350 degrees on lowered rack of oven for 2 hours and 30 minutes, basting with pan juices every 20 minutes.
- Remove ham; let stand 15 minutes before serving.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 39g|
|Recipe makes 15 servings|
|Calories from Fat 3||3%|
|Total Fat 0.37g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.07g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 25.73g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.7g||2%|