Cost per serving $0.95 view details
- 1 package Duncan Hines Decadent Triple Chocolate Cake Mix
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup of Nutella
- 1 cup (half pint) heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons confectioners’ sugar
- 3 cups fresh strawberries, rinsed, hulled and sliced
- 1/4 cup sugar
- Bake cake mix as directed in one 9-inch pan. Cool to room temperature.
- Spread Nutella on top of cake.
- Whip cream with confectioner’s sugar. Spread whipped cream on top of Nutella.
- Sprinkle sliced strawberries with sugar about 15 minutes before serving.
- Drain strawberries of excess juice and spread on top of whipped cream.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 156g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 197||55%|
|Total Fat 22.08g||28%|
|Saturated Fat 11.77g||47%|
|Trans Fat 0.23g|
|Total Carbs 35.5g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber 3.1g||10%|