Cost per serving $0.29 view details
- 1/4 c. balsamic vinegar
- 3 Tbsp. water
- 1 1/2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 lrg clov garlic, chopped
- 1/2 c. small broccoli flowerets
- 1/2 c. small cauliflower flowerets
- 1/2 c. julienne-cut carrot
- 1/2 c. julienne-cut red bell pepper
- 4 c. cooked farfalle, (bow tie pasta) cooked without salt
- 2 Tbsp. thinly sliced fresh basil
- 1/4 c. grated Asiago cheese, (1 oz)
- Combine vinegar and next 5 ingredients in a jar; cover tightly, and shake vigorously. Set aside.
- Drop broccoli, cauliflower, and carrot into a large saucepan of boiling water; cook 30 seconds. Drain. Pour cool water over vegetables; drain.
- Combine liquid removed vegetables, bell pepper, and next 3 ingredients in a large bowl. Add in vinegar mix, and toss gently. Cover and chill.
- Yield: 5 servings
- (serving size: 1 c.).
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 33g|
|Recipe makes 5 servings|
|Calories from Fat 12||46%|
|Total Fat 1.38g||2%|
|Saturated Fat 0.19g||1%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 2.83g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g||1%|