Cost per recipe $0.32 view details
- 1 cup water
- 3 teaspoons of Cream of Tartar
- 1 cup of flour
- 1 package of Kool-Aid Mix (non-sugar)
- 1 tablespoon of cooking oil
- a half cup of salt
- Mix all the dry ingredients in a medium large pan.
- Add one cup of water and a tablespoon of cooking oil
- Cook it on medium heat and thir until it is "doughy" and forms a sticky ball.
- let it cool for a while and store in an airtight container.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 420g|
|Calories from Fat 186||29%|
|Total Fat 21.17g||26%|
|Saturated Fat 5.16g||21%|
|Trans Fat 0.35g|
|Total Carbs 97.23g||26%|
|Dietary Fiber 3.4g||11%|