This pasta dish is native to Central NY. You can find it served in many restaurants. I am a gradualte of the Culinary Institute of America and I would love to share this dish with the world. Kickin' Chicken Riggie Pasta Dish is a medium spicy chicken Italian pasta dish sure to be a favorite in your home. The secret to this recipe, is that by using Ramona's Kickin' Chicken Riggie Pasta Sauce you take the time out of preparation but get to enjoy an authenic Culinary Delight at ease in your own home. Need a Jar of Kickin Chicken Riggie Pasta Sauce go to my web store www.ramonasdressing.com. Mention "Cook Eat Share" and I will pay for the shipping.
- 1 pund Rigatoni
- 1 pound chicken, cooked and large chopped
- 1 jar Ramona's Kickin Chicken Riggie Sauce
- (sauce includes all vegetables, onions, peppers, cherry peppers, black olives, mushrooms, fresh cream from the farm.
- cook the rigatoni as directed on package
- meanwhile chop cooked chicken in large dice
- drain and rinse pasta
- in same pasta pan add chicken and heat to temp
- add sauce and heat to temperture. (sauce is made with fresh cream, just bring to temp and serve)
- pour rigatonis into large pasta bowl.
- Pour Sauce/Chicken Mixture over pasta
- Serve immediatly w/ some garlic bread
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 77g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 105||63%|
|Total Fat 11.61g||15%|
|Saturated Fat 3.32g||13%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 0.0g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.0g||0%|