Cost per serving $0.43 view details
- 1 (8oz) can chunk unsweetened pineapple in juices strained
- 1 carrot peeled and roughly chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon celery seeds
- 1 1/2 pounds green cabbage shredded
- Kosher salt
- ground black pepper
- 1. Put the pineapples and carrot into a food processor and pulse
- until finely mixed.
- 2. Stir together the mayonnaise, vinegar,sugar, and celery seeds
- in a large bowl .
- 3. Add the cabbage and the pineapple-carrot mixture, and toss
- until evenly coated, add salt and pepper to taste.
- 4. This slaw is best if made several hours or the day before so the
- Ingredients can blend. Keep covered in refrigerator until ready
- to serve.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 83g|
|Recipe makes 14 servings|
|Calories from Fat 118||73%|
|Total Fat 13.39g||17%|
|Saturated Fat 1.86g||7%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 11.16g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.2g||4%|