Cost per serving $0.99 view details
- 1 corned beef brisket
- 1 qt apple juice
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 tbsp prepared mustard
- 8 small potatoes
- 2 medium carrots, pared and cut into chunks
- 1 onion, peeled and cut into eights
- 1/2 head cabbage, cut into chunks
- Rinse the beef brisket well to reduce the saltiness
- Place the beef brisket in large crock pot, cutting meat in half if necessary
- Mix the apple juice and brown sugar in a bowl to combine and add to crock pot
- Add spice bag that came with the brisket for additional flavor
- Cook on high for 4hours or 8 hours on low.
- Remove meat and vegetables and some of the cooking liquid.
- Slice meat thinly across the grain and serve with the vegetables and some of the liquid.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 615g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 7||1%|
|Total Fat 0.79g||1%|
|Saturated Fat 0.16g||1%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 131.77g||35%|
|Dietary Fiber 7.5g||25%|