It’s an Indian pancake known as Dosa stuffed with spicy chicken filling.
Cost per recipe $9.63 view details
- 1 can of Shasta dosa batter
- 1 lb chicken-cut into small pieces
- 1 big onion slices
- 5 green chillies chopped
- Whole garam masala
- (shahjeera, cloves, pepper, big cardamom, bay leaf)
- 2 tbsp dahi
- 2 tbsp red chilli powder
- 1 tbsp garam masala
- 6-7 curry leaves
- Â½ cup mint and coriander leaves chopped
- 1 lemon wedge
- 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- Salt to taste
- In a deep pan, heat oil.
- Add the whole garam masala
- Add sliced onions, chopped chillies and ginger garlic paste. Saute till onions are translucent.
- Now add chopped mint and coriander leaves.
- Mix everything well and let it cook for 10 minutes.
- Add garam masala and red chilli powder. Mix it and let it cool till oil separates.
- Now add the chicken and mix everything well.
- Squeeze in the lemon juice.
- Add dahi and water and let it cook for 10 minutes.
- The consistency should be thick.
- The chicken stuffing is ready.
- Now heat a non stick pan. Add few drop of water.
- Spread the dosa batter.
- Add few drops of oil
- Add spoonful of butter.
- Place the chicken stuffing on dosa and spread it well.
- Flip the half side and let it cook.
- Serve it hot with Tomato Garlic Raita
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1332g|
|Calories from Fat 34||18%|
|Total Fat 4.09g||5%|
|Saturated Fat 0.74g||3%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 40.42g||11%|
|Dietary Fiber 12.9g||43%|