A Quick Meal Yield: 2-3 servings
This is a recipe you can be creative with and not really go wrong.
I have successfully added:
¼ cup each of diced onion, diced bell pepper and celery
½ can of diced tomatoes, drained
1 handful of fresh spinach
1 tsp lime juice
It’s always delicious!
- 1 cup of tubular pasta (like Penne)
- Minced Garlic and Basil (Fresh if you have it)
- ½ cup of meat, chicken, seafood (shrimp or seafood medley)
- ½ Tsp Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 (15 oz) Jar of Creamy Alfredo Sauce
- Sprinkle of Red Pepper (very lightly)
- Boil the pasta and drain.
- Add garlic to the meat (of choice) cook in some butter and oil.
- Add the pasta, vinegar and Alfredo sauce and slowly heat through (Don’t Boil).
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 143g|
|Recipe makes 3 servings|
|Calories from Fat 464||61%|
|Total Fat 51.53g||64%|
|Saturated Fat 18.68g||75%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 52.22g||14%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.9g||10%|