Bookmark and Share

These are small cups made of puff pastry that are meant to hold individual portions of savory fillings. Look for them in bakeries or among the frozen foods in supermarkets.

Average 0/5

0 votes

click hearts to rate
0 reviews

Also known as

  • Patty shell


barquette OR polenta (cut into rounds and fried)
How good does this ingredient look to you?
roll over hearts and click to rate

Leave a review or comment

  • Current rating: 0
click hearts to rate