This is a print preview of "Gluten Free Chocolate Cake" recipe.
Gluten Free Chocolate Cake Recipe
Mouthwatering chocolate cake that is gluten free! I got this recipe from a friend of mine in Germany and I have no idea where she got it from but it is amazing. All I did was convert it to gluten free which is easy with my All Purpose Gluten Free Flours! Enjoy!
|Prep time: 10 minutes
|Cook time: 35 minutes
||Servings: 12 slices
2 cups all purpose gluten free flour
1 1/4 teaspoons baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
2/3 cup butter
1 3/4 cups sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
3 squares unsweetened chocolate, melted and cooled
1 1/4 cups cold water
- Preheat oven to 350
- Grease and lightly flour two 9x1 1/2" round baking pans
- Combine first 3 ingredients.
- In a mixer beat butter for about 30 seconds.
- Add sugar and vanilla and beat until combined
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating 1 minute after each
- Beat in cooled chocolate
- Add dry ingredients and cold water alternately
- Turn into prepared pans
- Bake at 350 for 30-35 minutes or till done
- Cool 10 minutes and remove from pans