This is a print preview of "Cranberry Pork Roast (Done In Slow Cooker)" recipe.
Cranberry Pork Roast (Done In Slow Cooker) Recipe
2 lb boneless pork top loin rolled
16 ounce cranberry sauce jellied
1/2 c. water
1 tsp mustard dry
1/4 tsp grnd cloves (I used more)
2 Tbsp. cornstarch
2 Tbsp. water cool salt to taste ( I did not add in any)
- (If serving to company can add in a little sugar to the cranberries, adds
- Servings: 4
- Place pork roast in slow cooker.
- In a medium bowl, mash cranberry sauce, mustard and cloves.
- Pour over roast, cover and cook on low for 6 - 8 Hours. or possibly until meat is tender.
- Remove roast and keep hot.
- Skim fat from juices: measure 2 c., adding water if necessary, and pour into a saucepan.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat.
- Combine carnstarch and cool water to make a paste - stir into gravy
- Cook and stir till thickened. (Season with salt if you like)
- Serve over the sliced pork roast.