Cost per recipe $0.21 view details
- 2 lb boneless pork top loin rolled
- 16 ounce cranberry sauce jellied
- 1/2 c. water
- 1 tsp mustard dry
- 1/4 tsp grnd cloves (I used more)
- 2 Tbsp. cornstarch
- 2 Tbsp. water cool
- Â Â salt to taste ( I did not add in any)
- (If serving to company can add in a little sugar to the cranberries, adds
- Servings: 4
- 1. Place pork roast in slow cooker.
- 2. In a medium bowl, mash cranberry sauce, mustard and cloves.
- 3. Pour over roast, cover and cook on low for 6 - 8 Hours. or possibly until meat is tender.
- 4. Remove roast and keep hot.
- 5. Skim fat from juices: measure 2 c., adding water if necessary, and pour into a saucepan.
- 6. Bring to a boil over medium heat.
- 7. Combine carnstarch and cool water to make a paste - stir into gravy
- 8. Cook and stir till thickened. (Season with salt if you like)
- 9. Serve over the sliced pork roast.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 169g|
|Calories from Fat 3||5%|
|Total Fat 0.31g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.04g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 15.19g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g||2%|