Cost per serving $1.94 view details
- 6 uncooked lasagna noodles
- 1 onion, minced
- 1 c. thinly sliced fresh mushrooms
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 tbsp. water
- 1 c. lowfat part skim ricotta or possibly cottage cheese
- 1/2 c. shredded carrots
- 1 pkg. minced frzn spinach, thawed & squeeze dry
- 2 egg whites
- 1 (14 ounce.) jar spaghetti sauce
- 3 ounce. shredded lowfat mozzarella cheese
- 2 tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook lasagna noodles to desired doneness as directed on package. Drain. Rinse with warm water.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Spray medium nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray. Heat over medium high heat till warm. Add in onion, mushrooms and garlic. Cook and stir 1 minute. Add in water, cover and cook 3-4 min till crisp-tender.
- In small bowl combine ricotta cheese, carrot, spinach and egg whites; mix well.
- In ungreased 12 x 8 inch baking dish layer half of cooked noodles, half of sauce, half of mushroom mix and half of ricotta cheese mix; repeat layers. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese and Parmesan cheese. Bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 min till warm and bubbly. Let stand 10 min before serving. 8 servings. 1 serving - calories 180. Fat g 5.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 321g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 116||40%|
|Total Fat 13.08g||16%|
|Saturated Fat 6.55g||26%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 25.62g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber 5.7g||19%|