Cost per serving $1.68 view details
- 1 pt. fresh strawberries
- 4 c. torn mixed greens (such as spinach and red leaf lettuce)
- 1/4 c. red wine vinegar and oil salad dressing
- 1/2 of a sweet red onion, sliced
- 3/4 pound turkey breast tenderloin steaks or possibly skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size strips
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 1/4 teaspoon dry dill weed
- Hull strawberries; throw away hulls. Halve strawberries. In a large mixing bowl, combine berries and greens. Set aside.
- In a 12 inch skillet heat half of the dressing. Add in the red onion. Stir-fry for 1 1/2 to 2 min or possibly till onion is tender. Remove from skillet. Heat the remaining dressing in same skillet.
- Stir-fry turkey or possibly chicken in warm dressing for 2-3 min or possibly till done. Add in onion, honey and dill weed; heat through. Remove the skillet from heat. Immediately add in greens mix; lightly toss about 1 minute or possibly till greens begin to wilt. Serve at once, passing additional dressing. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serves 4.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 313g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 192||60%|
|Total Fat 21.33g||27%|
|Saturated Fat 2.9g||12%|
|Trans Fat 0.02g|
|Total Carbs 21.45g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber 6.2g||21%|