The Kerala Dinner. Part Deux, Shrimp Pullao A Dish Fit For A Maharaja, Make it Easy Recipe
- Toss a 1 inch piece of peeled fresh ginger
- 1 tsp of cumin
- 1/2 cup of plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup of grated dried coconut
- Give it a couple of stirs and add in:
- 1/2 cup of coconut milk
- 3/4 tsp of salt
- Stir it all until the sauce thickens.
- Add in the shrimp, give them one stir and then take the pan off the stove.
- Pour the shrimp into a deep oven proof baking dish. I use a clay bram, but any good baking dish will do. Set it aside.
- The Rice Part 2:
- In a large pot bring 5 pints of water to a boil. Toss in:
- 10 cloves
- A 2 inch piece of cinnamon stick
- 5 whole cardamom pods
- 2 tsp of salt
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 285g|
|Calories from Fat 308||77%|
|Total Fat 36.63g||46%|
|Saturated Fat 30.45g||122%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 16.1g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber 3.8g||13%|