Cost per serving $1.81 view details
- 3 lbs. mixed chicken parts
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 1/2 tsp. basil
- 3/4 tsp. oregano
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. thyme
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1/4 tsp. rosemary
- pinch sage
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil/or part melted butter
- 10-12 small red or yukon potatoes, cut in half
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3/4 cup white wine (I use Sauvignon blanc or a decent white chablis)
- optional: sliced mushrooms sauteed and added with potatoes
- Mix flour with first 6 seasonings.
- Add flour mix to a baggie, and shake the chicken pieces in the bag.
- Saute chicken in oil in a Dutch oven for 15 minutes, or until lightly browned. Remove.
- Heat oven to 375 F.
- Put potatoes in the Dutch oven, cook the potatoes until browned, add garlic.
- Briefly saute garlic.
- Return chicken to the Dutch oven.
- Top chicken and potatoes with wine.
- Bake uncovered 25-30 minutes.
- Top with parsley before serving.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 325g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 555||66%|
|Total Fat 62.08g||78%|
|Saturated Fat 13.75g||55%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 14.33g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g||3%|