Cost per serving $1.10 view details
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 4 slices deli ham
- 1/2 tbs. taco seasoning or Tex-Mex Diablo Dust
- 1 tbs. soft butter
- Cheese Sauce:
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 bunch scallions, chopped, whites and some green parts
- 2 tbs. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbs. butter
- 3 tbs. flour
- 8 oz. pepper Jack cheese, shredded
- 1 cup half and half
- salt and pepper to taste
- garnish: chopped cilantro, paprika
- Heat oven to 350 F.
- Slice breasts nearly in half, stuff with ham.
- Mix butter with taco seasoning, spread on top of breasts.
- Place them in a baking dish, cover, cook 30 minutes or until juices run clear.
- In a saucepan, add butter and oil, saute scallions and garlic, then stir in flour.
- Slowly add 1/2 and 1/2.
- When sauce has thickened, add cheese and stir until blended.
- Plate chicken, top with sauce, sprinkle on paprika, then cilantro.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 152g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 178||65%|
|Total Fat 20.15g||25%|
|Saturated Fat 9.08g||36%|
|Trans Fat 0.01g|
|Total Carbs 9.67g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.9g||3%|