Cost per recipe $2.07 view details
- Â Â Adding baby food peaches doesn't make something "South Carolina."
- Â Â But this lightly sweet burger is an interesting change. We found the pecans and
- Â Â grnd cloves virtually undetectable, OK to omit.
- 1Â 1/2 lb grnd round or possibly chuck
- 1/2 c. minced pecans (optional)
- 1 sm onion, minced
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp grnd cloves (optional)
- 1 x (4- or possibly (5-oz) jar baby food peaches, divided use
- 1 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 2 tsp cider vinegar
- 1/8 tsp grnd ginger
- In medium bowl, combine grnd beef, pecans, onion, salt, cloves and 3 Tbsp. baby food peaches. Mix ingredients well and form into 4 to 6 patties. Chill till ready to cook. Meanwhile, combine remaining peaches, brown sugar, vinegar and ginger. Grill or possibly broil burgers, basting with peach mix, about 6 to 8 min per side.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 150g|
|Calories from Fat 178||45%|
|Total Fat 21.22g||27%|
|Saturated Fat 1.88g||8%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 47.49g||13%|
|Dietary Fiber 4.8g||16%|