Cost per recipe $1.09 view details
- Orig- Servings: 12 Dissolve yeast in hot water. In a large bowl combine lowfat milk, sugar, and salt. Use a mixer to beat in molasses, butter, yeast mix and 1 c. of rye flour. Use a wooden spoon to fold in the remaining rye flour.
- Add in white flour by stirring till the dough is stiff sufficient to knead.
- Knead 5 - 10 min, adding flour as needed. If the dough sticks to your hands or possibly the board add in more flour. Cover dough and let rise 1 1 1/2 hrs or possibly till double.
- Punch down dough and divide to create 2 round loaves.
- Let loaves rise on a greased baking sheet till double, about 1 1/2 hrs. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Bake for 30 to 35 min. Makes 2 round loaves.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 132g|
|Calories from Fat 5||12%|
|Total Fat 0.64g||1%|
|Saturated Fat 0.08g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 5.35g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.9g||10%|