Cost per serving $1.22 view details
- 1 lb pork bacon, raw, chopped
- 6 lbs Italian sausage, slice 1" thick
- 3 lbs onions, peeled and diced
- 3 lbs turnips, peeled and diced
- 3 oz olive oil
- 2 cups chicken base
- 3 gals water
- 2 cups parmesan cheese, fresh
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 each bay leaves (or as needed)
- 3 cups parsley, fresh chopped
- 4 1/2 lbs rice, arborio, cooked
- In tilt grill, add baon, sausage, turnips, and onions.
- Saute until pork is mostly cooked.
- Strain off the fat.
- Add water and chicken base.
- Bring to a boil, then lower the heat to a simmer.
- Add the rice, parsley, cheese, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Adjust seasonings if necessary.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 387g|
|Recipe makes 50 servings|
|Calories from Fat 219||51%|
|Total Fat 24.33g||30%|
|Saturated Fat 8.51g||34%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 37.14g||10%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.5g||5%|