Cost per serving $0.20 view details
- 4 oz unsalted butter (melted, and cooled)
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 4 cups flour
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chopped roasted peanuts
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- 1 1/3 chopped reese's peanut butter cups
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl cream sugar and butter until fluffy.
- Mix in eggs one at a time just until combined.
- In a separate bowl whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Slowly add into the the creamed butter and egg mixture.
- Finally stir in chopped peanuts, peanut butter chips and chopped reese's peanut butter cups.
- Divide dough into two equal parts and spread onto prepared baking sheets to form one small log about 8 x 4 on each.
- Bake for 30 minutes rotating sheets half way through baking.
- Remove from the oven reduce temperature to 325 degrees F and allow the biscotti logs to cool for 10-15 minutes.
- With a long serrated knife slice the logs into 1/2 inch slices place back on the baking sheets and bake for another 20 minutes rotating sheets once more half way through baking.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 55g|
|Recipe makes 24 servings|
|Calories from Fat 79||36%|
|Total Fat 8.91g||11%|
|Saturated Fat 3.61g||14%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 31.06g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.3g||4%|