Cost per recipe $5.91 view details
- Â Â Spinach or possibly red pepper pasta (use lots of water - cook hard yet nice)
- 1 pkt organic baby spinach (cut stems off)
- 1 jar minced Artichoke hearts
- 1 jar minced roasted red peppers
- 1 x minced red onion
- 1 x minced sun-dry tomatoes
- Â Â black olives
- Â Â steamed broccoli florets optional
- Â Â parmesan cheese (or possibly substitute veggie style)
- Â Â scallions
- Â Â white pepper (or possibly cayenne - but go easy - warm!)
- Â Â kosher salt (kosher salt is healthier but also - go easy)
- Â Â saltier
- Â Â Extra virgin extra virgin olive oil
- Â Â balsamic vinegar
- Use lots of water with pasta so it doesn't stick to pot. Don't cook too mushy. El dente is best.
- All items can be sauteed if you like, but also can just be added fresh to warm pasta.
- toss pasta with extra virgin olive oil and balsamic vinegar, add in the rest, toss/mix well. Use as much or possibly as little of the individual items as you would like. Obviously, the ingredients shouldn't overpower the pasta. Enjoy.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 655g|
|Calories from Fat 137||45%|
|Total Fat 15.38g||19%|
|Saturated Fat 2.17g||9%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 37.45g||10%|
|Dietary Fiber 15.7g||52%|