- 4 x Chicken breasts, deboned and halved
- 1/3 c. Flour
- 1 pkt Onion soup mix
- 1 can (10 ounce) cream of mushroom soup
- 1Â 1/3 c. Water
- 1/2 c. Uncooked rice
- 2 x Carrots, sliced
- 2 stalk celery, sliced
- 1 sm Onion, minced
- 1 c. Broccoli florets
- Grease a shallow baking pan large sufficient to accomodate the chicken breasts.
- Dredge chicken in flour to coat and place in pan. Spinkle dry soup, rice and vegetables over chicken. Mix soup and water and pour over chicken.
- Cover with foil and bake for 1 hour at 350 F.