Cost per serving $0.01 view details
- Mix the first 3 ingredients well with an electric mixer.
- Separate the phyllo dough into 5 sets of 4 sheets.
- (work with one set at a time because they dry out)
- Cut each set of 4 sheets into 12 3âx3â squares.
- Set each of the 12 squares into a greased 12-muffin MINI muffin pan.
- Scoop 1 tablespoon of the pimento mixture into each phyllo âshellâ.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 12-14 minutes.
- Yield: 60 appetizers
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 14g|
|Recipe makes 60 servings|
|Calories from Fat 34||72%|
|Total Fat 3.83g||5%|
|Saturated Fat 2.32g||9%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 0.29g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.0g||0%|