Cost per serving $0.48 view details
- 4 cups Oats
- ¾ cup Peanut Butter (melted)
- ½ cup Honey
- ½ cup Peanuts or Almonds (chopped)
- ¾ cup Raspberry Jam
- Prepare a 13 x 9 x 2 with vegetable spray or butter
- Pre-Heat oven to 350°f
- In mixing bowl:
- Combine: Oats, Peanut Butter, Honey and Peanuts.
- Press ½ of the mixture on the bottom of prepared pan.
- Spread Oat layer evenly with the Jam.
- Dollop the remaining oat mixture by spoonful, over the jam layer.
- Press dollops down to ensure once baked they don‟t crumble.
- Bake Bars in pre-heated 350°f oven for 20-25 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Cool 15 minutes
- Cut into bars.
- Keeps fresh in closed container for 2 weeks
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 65g|
|Recipe makes 20 servings|
|Calories from Fat 74||28%|
|Total Fat 8.68g||11%|
|Saturated Fat 2.03g||8%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 39.82g||11%|
|Dietary Fiber 4.3g||14%|