Cost per serving $1.23 view details
- 1/4 pound unsalted butter, at room temperature (1 stick)
- 4 ounces freshly grated Parmesan cheese (about 1 cup)
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh thyme leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- Cream the butter for one minute.
- Add the Parmesan, thyme, salt and pepper.
- Slowly add the flour and combine until the mixture is in large crumbles, about one minute (an electric mixer works best).
- Dump the dough onto a floured board, press into a couple of balls, and roll each ball into a 3-inch log.
- Wrap in plastic and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or for up to 4 days. You can also freeze the rolls for a couple of months.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut the log into 3/8-inch rounds with a small, sharp knife and place them on a sheet pan lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 22 minutes, until lightly browned.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 96g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 277||59%|
|Total Fat 31.5g||39%|
|Saturated Fat 19.53g||78%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 31.18g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.1g||4%|