- 1Â 1/2 lb processed cheese
- Â Â (Don't USE Velveeta)
- 1 can green chiles - (4 ot 5 ounce) with liquid
- 1 Tbsp. commercial chopped garlic (type in jar)
- 1/2 c. diced onion
- 1/3 c. whole lowfat milk
- 1/2 c. diced ripe tomatoes (throw away seeds)
- 1/4 tsp garlic salt
- Heat cheese with lowfat milk and stir till blended. Add in chiles with liquid, garlic, and onion, and stir till onions are transparent. Remove from heat and add in tomatoes before serving.
- Comments: This is a simple to prepare Queso dip, which you are sure to enjoy! If you can find Land O'Lakes processed American cheese, I think you will find it to be the closest match.