Anyways when I had woke up last Sunday with a huge craving for food---something new and different and yummy and Chicken . I started thinking of something new to try and that's when I remembered, a long time back I had a lamb dish in somewhere...frankly I don't remember the place or the name of the dish but the dish itself was so wonderful that I still recall its taste YUUUMMMYYY...!!!!! I am not a fan of mushrooms but this dish had changed my opinion , so last Sunday I tried to recreated the same dish with Chicken.....lamb was definitely good but my version of pleasing to me and I enjoyed myself. I called my dish Mushroomy Chicken....!!!!!
- FOR CHICKEN
- Chicken breast --- 1 medium sized
- Egg --- 1 number
- Flour --- 1/2 cup
- Breadcrumbs --- 1 cup
- Chilly Flakes --- 1 teaspoon
- Dried Parsley --- 1 teaspoon
- Salt --- As per taste
- Oil --- 1 tablespoon
- FOR MUSHROOM SAUCE
- Mushroom (Agaricus) --- 250 grms
- Flour --- 1 tablespoon
- Milk --- 250 ltr
- Worcestershire Sauce --- 1 teaspoon
- Salt --- As per taste
- Oil --- 1 tablespoons
- Butter --- 1/2 tablespoons
- Flatten chicken to 1/4" thickness between 2 sheets of plastic wrap.
- Beat the egg in a bowl with a pinch of salt. And spread out the flour in a plate.
- Place the breadcrumbs in a different plate. Add salt,chilly flakes and dried parsley to the crumbs and mix them properly.
- Coat the chicken with flour. then dip it in the egg and coat it.
- Finally coat the egg dipped chicken breast in the breadcrumb mixture and press slightly so that the crumbs stick to the chicken.
- Heat oil in a pan and cook the chicken in the oven for 20 min at 200 degree.
- MUSHROOM SAUCE:-
- Cut the mushrooms into halves.
- Heat butter in a pan and fry the mushrooms for 3-4 min only.
- In a separate pan heat the oil and add crushed garlic. Add flour to the pan and stir till the floury smell is removed.
- Add milk to the pan while stirring the same so that the lumping of flour is prevented.The sauce needs to cook till the it become a smooth and creamy.
- Finally add the Worcestershire sauce and salt. Let the sauce cook for 2 min and then add the buttery mushrooms.
- Place the cooked chicken in plate and dress it with the creamy mushroom sauce.
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 313g|
|Calories from Fat 962||86%|
|Total Fat 108.96g||136%|
|Saturated Fat 63.12g||252%|
|Trans Fat 0.17g|
|Total Carbs 0.98g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g||1%|