- 1 can (10 ounce.) refrigerated pizza crust
- 1 lb grnd beef
- 3/4 c. water
- 1 can (4 ounce.) minced green chilies, liquid removed
- 1 pkt (1 ounce.) Williams Chili Seasoning
- 1 can (16 ounce.) Williams Refried Beans
- 2 c. (8 ounce.) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 c. crushed tortilla chips
- 3 c. shredded iceberg lettuce
- 1 lrg tomato, minced
- 1 x green onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 c. sliced black olives Taco sauce
- 1. Place pizza dough on a lightly greased 12 inch pizza pan and pat to fit.
- Bake at 425 F for 7 min.
- 2. Brown grnd beef; drain. Add in water, chilies, and Williams Chili Seasoning. Simmer, uncovered for 10 min or possibly till mix is thickened.
- 3. Spread Williams Refried Beans proportionately over pizza crust. Spoon meat mix over beans. Bake for 8 to 10 min. Sprinkle top with 1 c. cheese; bake an additional 2 min. Top with remaining ingredients. Cut into wedges and serve with taco sauce.