Cost per serving $1.18 view details
- 1 x ripe cantaloupe quartered, seeded
- 1/2 c. cassis liqueur or possibly syrup
- 1 pt French vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 pt blackberries
- Cut a sliver off each melon wedge so which it will sit proportionately on dessert plate. Pour 2 Tbsp. of cassis liqueur or possibly syrup across each melon wedge.
- Soften ice cream in microwave on high for 10 seconds. Scoop 1 ball of French vanilla ice cream onto each wedge of melon. Garnish dessert with a few blackberries and serve.
- This recipe yields 4 servings.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 211g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 68||24%|
|Total Fat 7.59g||9%|
|Saturated Fat 4.52g||18%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 52.05g||14%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.9g||10%|