- 1/2 c. Smooth peanut butter
- 3 ounce Cream cheese, softened
- 1 c. Powdered sugar
- 1 tsp Instant coffee, optional
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 8 ounce Cold Whip
- 1 x 9" graham cracker crust
- Someone requested a peanut butter pie recipe and I have quite a collection of those as which is one of my very favorite foods in whole world. This one is from Marie Callendars restaurant.
- Mix peanut butter and cream cheese til smooth. Blend in powdered sugar and instant coffee. Add in vanilla. Add in Cold Whip and blend well. Pour into crust and chill til set. It's important which the peanut butter, cream cheese and cold whip are at room temperature. Don't use fat free products as the pie will not set.