Hello Lazaro...an indulgent lover of pasta like myself could not help but stop by and look at all the wonderful ingredients that went into your creation.
The presentation alone put the brakes in my step.
Great ingenuity! I'll certainly have to place this in my top list of pasta dishes to try.
Flavourful wishes, Claudia
- For the White Wine Pasta:
- 4 cups flour
- 4 Organic free-range eggs - (whole)
- Â½ tsp olive oil
- 3 tbs White wine â (Riesling)
- 1. Mound the flour on a work surface
- 2. Make a well in the center of the flour. Add the eggs, olive oil, and wine
- 3. Use a fork to beat together the wet ingredients
- 4. Starting at the center slowly incorporate the flour
- 5. As you expand out the dough will start to come together
- 6. Once you have a cohesive mass, remove the dough. Scrape the board clean.
- 7. Lightly reflour the board and kneed for 6 minutes
- 8. Wrap the dough in plastic and let sit at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- 9. Roll and shape to desired size.
- For the Egg & Cheese Sauce:
- 5 Organic free-range eggs â (whole)
- 1 tbs butter â (unsalted)
- 4 oz St. Andre Triple Cream Cheese
- 1 cup Parmigiano-Reggiano
- Sea salt
- White pepper
- 12 oz Bacon â (small dice)