Limoncini with Creamy Tuna copyright 2011 art of living,PrimaMedia,Inc/Maria Liberati Recipe
Cost per recipe $10.73 view details
- 4 lemons
- 12 ounces of tuna packed in olive oil
- 2 hard boiled eggs
- 4 ounces of green olives
- 1 tsp capers
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Cut lemons lengthwise and âclean outâ the pulp inside.
- In the food processor, place drained tuna, pitted green olives, hard boiled eggs, capers. Blend until creamy consistency.
- Place in bowl and dilute with olive oil and juice of one lemon.
- Fill 8 lemon halves with this mixture.
- Place a bed of salad greens on a plate and place 2 lemon halves on top of greens on each plate, serve.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 619g|
|Calories from Fat 668||64%|
|Total Fat 74.94g||94%|
|Saturated Fat 12.24g||49%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 15.95g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber 7.3g||24%|